Monday, January 12, 2015

I'll let you go


Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don't have. It's really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don't want to let go but it's even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay.

I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't. Have you ever hated somebody so much that you wish they would just leave and never comeback but yet, loved them so much, you knew you'd die if they did?

I'm going to smile, because I want to make you happy, laugh, so you won't see me cry. I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me. I'm going to smile.

I hate the way I could never hate you. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you. Life sucks a lot of the time, right? But, you know, if you can get through a heartbreak, you can get through almost anything.

One day you'll look back and think... damn! that person really did love me... You are unmistakenably my first love. Every person I am with for the rest of my life will be compared to you.

Time and time again, i forgave you. I've forgiven you for things that I swore to myself I'd never forgive someone for... and here you are, still hurting me, and I still forgive you.

One day you'll look back, and you'll see. You've missed out on alot. And i hope that you'll not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment